As a family owned corporation, RLR give the personal touch of a small business with the resources of a large company.
RLR's 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Atlanta, Georgia has a full range of capabilities.
RLR Industries produces high quality, industry standard engineered plastic lens and diffuser solutions for lighting OEMs. Serving commercial, residential, outdoor, healthcare, and hospitality segments, RLR’s core competencies include thermoforming, sheet extrusion, and fabrication.
For more information about RLR Industries, Inc. please visit www.rlrindinc.com
Featured Product: FT15 Curved Body Troffer
The FT15 is a luminous troffer diffuser highlighted by a compound concave design detail. This allows the OEM to supply a luminaire to add more e design elements via sculpture, depth and feeling to the ceiling plane. Suitable for offices, schools, lobbies – any space which utilizes grid ceiling systems and uses troffers for illumination.
- Engineered to fit standard 2’ x 2’ and 2’ x 4’ LED troffer luminaires
- Diffusers are produced from a proprietary blend of LED acrylic and impact acrylic resins, formulated in-house specifically for the production of the product range
- Light transmission is approximately 80%, with excellent pixel hiding power.
- Luminous troffer series of diffusers can dynamically transform grid ceiling lighting design in commercial environments.
- Suitable for for offices, schools, lobbies