In response to customer requests for a commercial bar hanger, Tripar® has introduced new L-Bars™. With the durability that customers demand, L-Bars also offer new benefits and practical features that may make it the new industry standard.
Consisting of identical L-shaped members, two L-Bars form a rigid ½” X 1 ½” C-Channel shape when assembled, fitting into the C-channel notches in Tripar’s 1254 Butterfly Bracket and most other notched butterfly brackets.
- Extendable to fit spacing from 12” spaced joists to 24” T-Bar
- Fastenerless extension locking – accessible from side or bottom
- Self-locking in Tripar’s 1254 Butterfly Bracket
- Marking lines for 12”, 16”, and 24” joist spacing and 24” T-Bar allow for locking before ceiling installation
- 36”-48” extension with addition of 1-2 more identical and locking L-Bars
- Integral formed and barbed nail
- Tabs/slots for positioning, lateral adjustment, and removal from joists
- T-Bar slot and locking screw feature
For a more detailed feature overview, see.
Installation and product overview videos available at www.TriparInc.com/L-Bar
URL to installation videos stamped right into L-Bars